Christmas is always a good time to pause, reflect and take stock. As 2021 creeps towards a close, there are many highs despite the biggest loss of our Master Tailor, Sammy, in August. Thanks to your valued and continued support, we've summed up our year thinking of the Twelve days of Christmas. This year, we have...
- 🎒 12 Children sponsored;
- ⚽ 11 volunteers who worked at the school;
- 📦 10 x 10 x 10 ++ BB parcels sent out during the year;
- 🧑🏫 9 full time staff at the school;
- 🐓 8 resident school chickens (and counting);
- 🧒 7 x 6 x 5 pupils at the school;
- 🏫 4 magnificent tailors, and 4 new classrooms (one newly built, and 3 re-configured);
- 🐄 3 goats and 2 cows on the school shamba;
- 👶 and 1 new little BB Team member Peter, born to Ruth in November.
And always remembering Sammy who is forever in our hearts 💙
There are some who bring a light so great to the world, that even when they are gone, the light remains.
Our tailors are taking a well-deserved Christmas break and so are we.
Our offices are now shut and will re-open on 4th January 2022.
Any orders placed in this time will be dealt with then.
Wishing you a joyous and peaceful Christmas time. Keep safe and keep well, and thank you for all your fantastic support - it's always a team effort here at Bushbells and we couldn't do it without you.